We Can Be Heroes by Craig Davison

 The Magnificent Seven (c) Craig Davison

 Quickly to the Batcave! (c) Craig Davison
CO9 Cloud were delighted when Sheffield born artist, Craig Davison, responded to our enquiry to do a blog post on his work. We first spotted this incredible series, entitled "We Can Be Heroes", in Castle Galleries and have regularly checked back to Craig's site to check out his work since. I guess you could say we're big fans!

Hi Girls,.. Hi Charlie! (c) Craig Davison

Happy Hunting Ground (c) Craig Davison

To see more of Craig's addictive and thought provoking art, please check out his site HERE

2 comments:

  1. I really like the idea behind this series. Craig's work took me right back to my childhood, and reminded me of all the things I used to pretend I could do. It's too bad we lose that as adults. Maybe we don't have to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right! ... Lets all wear our coats by the hood, stick our arms out like we're flying and run about pretending we're super heroes, woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete